We are citizens that think law enforcement should be about protecting people and property, not making money.
Ticket cameras are all about money, not safety. Study after study shows that the cameras actually increase collisions. The politicians won’t get rid of them voluntarily, so that’s why we are here.
- ATS loses big in Bellingham, has to pay fines!
- Emails Reveal Lynnwood’s Ticket Camera Dirty Laundry
- Lynnwood breaks state law and improperly uses camera footage
- Bellingham likely knew that ATS would sue
- Monroe’s Big Bag of Dirty Tricks
- Has Monroe’s Mayor and City Council been Reported Missing?
- Time for a change in Redmond’s city government?